Cold – Prevention and Treatment with Fruit Juices
In the treatment of colds can be used absolutely all juices because the various vitamins found in them have an effective impact on health.
Prevention of Colds
* Orange juice contains a large amount of vitamin C, which is good for preventing colds, so it should be consumed in large quantities. Drink this juice 4 to 5 times a day for two weeks, until the situation improves.
* Plum juice gives strength and fills the blood with useful substances. Drink it neat half a cup 3 times a day before meals, over two weeks.
* Cherry juice cures colds, restores strength and good mood. You should drink half a cup 3 to 4 times a day before meals.
* Grapefruit juice is full of vitamin C. The juice of this fruit is good to be diluted with water in the ratio 1: 2 or drink half a cup, two to three times a day after meals. People who are prone to allergies should be careful.
Juices for Recovery from Cold
During the illness the use of juices is simply necessary and they will give you the strength to fight the disease, it will facilitate its flow and fill your life with energy.
* You can drink pear juice instead of tea in large quantities. Dilute with water in the ratio 1:2 and drink one cup 4-5 times a day for two weeks.
* Also very good for cold recovery are melon juice and banana juice. These juices are good support for the heart muscle especially when the body temperature is increased. Drink one glass of melon juice twice a day, morning and evening, before bedtime over two weeks.
* The peach juice is great for empowerment and should be used diluted with water in the ratio 1: 2. Drink one cup twice a day before meals over two weeks.
* Apple juice contains large amounts of iron, has a beneficial effect on the heart, it strengthens the body and fights colds. Drink 0.5 to 1 cup 3 to 4 times a day, before or after meals.
Combinations of several different fruit juices help you get the amazing healing potions:
* ¼ cup pomegranate juice, ¼ cup lemon juice and ½ cup juice of plums. Mix all juices and before using heat them to above 30 degrees. Drink half a cup twice a day for 10 days.
Juices that Should be Consumed during the Recovery Period
After disease human body is weakened, so the use of juices in that period is necessary. They will help you for a short time to establish power and prevent relapse of disease.
To support the work of the heart is recommended drinking the juice of round plum.
While to support the work of the heart muscle it is recommended banana juice, cherry juice and other red juices that are good for the heart and blood.
Lemon juice is extremely useful, but should be consumed diluted with water in 1: 3 ratio, two to three times a day before meals.