A Cure for 100 Diseases – TURMERIC…
Turmeric is a spice similar to curry, which can be found in all health food stores, and markets. This spice can be added in preparing different dishes, and the most important thing is that it can be used to prevent many diseases.
First of all, turmeric has antibacterial properties, can disinfect wounds and burns, it is excellent in the prevention of cancer, also, reduces the risk of childhood leukemia, protects against liver cancer …
What’s even more, it helps in weight loss, protects against arthritis, and protects against cancer of the thyroid gland.
Turmeric in some countries is considered to be a cure for depression.
So enhance your lunch with this delicious spice and bring health in your home.
Why you should use turmeric?
- It improves heart function.
- Cleans blood vessels.
- It strengthens bones and is a great prevention of osteoporosis.
- Regenerates joints and reduces inflammation in arthritis.
- Reduces bloating stomach and soothes gastritis.
- It is an excellent fighter against bacteria and fungi.
- A reliable ally in the fight against cancer.
- Helps better functioning of the thyroid.
- Normalizes the menstrual cycle.
- It is a remarkable detoxifier of the liver and bile.
- It has an excellent effect on the skin and helps with psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis.
- Eliminates intestinal parasites and restores intestinal flora.
- It calms the cough and helps with diseases of the upper respiratory tract such as bronchitis and bronchial asthma.
- Helps in losing weight and is an integral part of many popular diets.
- It speeds up metabolism because it allows regular and better digestion and eliminates constipation.
Turmeric and milk – healthy combination and extra flavor
This spice is known for its healing properties, and in combination with other nutrients is healthier and tastes better. Prepare milk with turmeric, an ideal combination for your health.
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric
- 1/4 tablespoon of ground pepper
- 1 small spoonful of cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil
- honey (optional)
- Place the milk in a pot to boil.
- Add the turmeric, pepper and cinnamon in it.
- Add coconut oil and boil it on low heat. Stir all the time while cooking.
- Pour into a bowl and put honey (if desired).
Healthy and delicious! Enjoy!