Diseases of teeth and oral cavity – treatment with vegetable juices
Juices are liquid diet consisting of concentrated vitamins, enzymes and water. Their use is many steps ahead of the chemical products. They are cheap, healthy and useful. If you do not believe, try at least a week to consume and compare the feeling of vibrancy and vitality of the entire body with the feeling which you had when you start the day with coffee, then continued with carbonated beverages, and end with alcohol.
Read here how, easiest and simplest to cure STOMATITIS and PERIODONTITIS, with using the vegetable juices.
In the treatment of ulcers in oral cavity one should pay attention to vitamin diet. Preference should be given to those vegetables which are good for the treatment of ulcers and those that relieve pain. To the mixture must be added parsley, which has antiseptic properties. It contains essential oils, flavonoids, carotene and lots of vitamins.
To treat stomatitis can be used a mixture of the following juices:
– Juice of tomato, garlic and parsley – three tablespoons twice a day;
– Juice of potatoes, beets and parsley – two tablespoons four times a day;
– Juice of potato, carrot and parsley – three tablespoons three times a day;
– Juice of cabbage, garlic and parsley – three tablespoons twice a day;
– Juice of tomato, onions and celery – one cup per day;
– Juice of potato, cabbage and lettuce – two tablespoons twice a day;
This disease occurs due to inflammation of the gums and is accompanied by a loosening of the teeth. It appears as a consequence of collecting large amounts of dirt in the body, lack of fresh and organic food. For treatment it is best into the mixture of juices, also to add the juice of spinach. Spinach leaves are rich in protein, carbohydrates, vitamin C, B vitamins, carotene, iron salts and phosphorus.
To treat periodontitis use the following juices:
– Juice of carrot, spinach and lemon – three tablespoons twice a day;
– Juice of carrot, spinach and celery – three tablespoons three times a day;
– Juice of carrot, spinach and tomato – three tablespoons twice a day;