Homemade Melts for Cough and Sore Throat For Children and Adults
At this time, early spring when the weather is still not warm enough, cold and influenza are very common occurrence.
Cold and influenza represent infectious diseases which are caused by viruses. The flu is differing from a cold for the reason that it usually comes on suddenly.
Typically those people, who suffer from cold or flu, have the following symptoms: fever or maybe feeling fevering, cough, runny or stuffy nose, sore throat, headaches, tiredness, muscle or body pain.
In order to alleviate some of the symptoms of the disease, like sore throat and cough, we are accustomed to use pharmaceutical preparations. Of course, these pharmaceutical preparations like melts for cough and sore throat are very effective, but at the same time their content is full of chemical components that our body does not need.
Delicious and efficient melts for cough and sore throat, can also be prepared at home very easily by using natural and harmless ingredients.
You will get safe, very tasty melts-sweets, which perfectly eliminate unpleasant symptoms of a sick throat and cough. These will be an ideal cure for your children.
- To prepare this homemade melts you will need the following ingredients:
– 1 cup of sugar
– 1/2 cup of water
– 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
– 1 tablespoon of honey
– 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder
– 1/4 teaspoon of clove powder
- Take a pan. Prepare all the ingredients and put them into the pan.
- Place the pan on the oven to heat.
- Stir the ingredients when it begins to simmer, and reduce the heat.
- Put it aside and leave it to cool for about 15 to 20 minutes. Make sure you stir regularly.
- Pour the syrup on the baking paper to make little sweets.
- Leave them to cool down for 20 minutes, and cover them with powdered sugar.
Watch this video to see how to prepare these wonderful melts-sweets. The guidelines for the preparations are very clear.