Lemon is the Key to Beautiful Skin, Hair and Nails
Besides being rich in vitamin C and used in preparing food and drinks, lemon is useful for skin, hair and nails.
- If you have a lot of acne that cannot be removed with cosmetics, the solution is lemon. Lemon juice is an effective way to remove acne, but also prevent their occurrence. Apply lemon juice on your face, on the affected areas, every other day.
- If your skin is cracked and dry, instead of the usual means of skin hydration, you can make a paste of honey and lemon juice. Apply this paste on the face, hands and feet. If the paste is very thick, then add a few drops of water.
- The skin can be hydrated by mixing lemon juice and fresh coconut water. With this mixture you need to wash your face every morning. The results will be fantastic.
- The dark areas on the knees, elbows and fingers can be removed by rubbing them with fresh lemon.
- Yellow and brittle nails can be removed with a mixture of lemon juice and olive oil. The mixture is required to be applied on nails and leave it for 20 minutes, then wash them with warm water.
- If your scalp is dry, itchy and you have dandruff, occasionally apply lemon juice. It is best to do it three times a week.
- Lemon juice can be used to clean the lips. Mix it with sugar and moisten your lips with this mixture.