Monastery Cure for Strong Immunity and Domestic Oil as a Panacea – RECIPES
- Monastery medicine: with a jar of honey, nuts and raisins to strong immunity
It is known that the monks living in monasteries have turned to nature and often use natural remedies that are written in the holy books. They usually live in clear high mountain places and grow their own food by themselves. They also know the secrets of the various herbs and their healing powers.
So this combination of few natural ingredients is very healthy and effective for improving immunity.
– 350 grams of crushed or chopped nuts
– 350g raisins (chopped)
– 300g grated carrot
– Juice of 4 lemons
– A jar of natural honey
Mix the ingredients together, stir well and put the mixture in jars. For dramatically decreased or poor immunity take three tablespoons a day, in the morning, before lunch and in the evening. For good health consume two tablespoons per day of this mixture.
During summer months, it is good to keep it in the refrigerator. In order to have visible effects, it is important to consume this cure in a period of 1-2 months.
- This oil is a panacea: a recipe that you will prepare in your kitchen
St. John’s wort is a cure for everything. It has antibacterial and antiviral activity, and it is also useful for all kinds of wounds and burns. So you should prepare oil that will be a universal remedy for burns, wounds, acne ….
- St. John’s wort
Method of preparation:
- Buy or gather St. John’s wort and use the yellow flowers. Put them in olive or other oil.
- Place it in a glass bottle, cover with gauze and leave for 40 days in the sun.
- When the oil will get dark red color, and then is ready for use.
- Keep it in the refrigerator.