Healthy Tips How to Treat Various Health Problems…..
We all know and we are aware of the fact that different health problems can be treated naturally by using natural recipes and following some natural and healthy tips.
Read here and discover some useful healthy tips how to treat constipation, cold, weak hair and arteriosclerosis.
Constipation or emptying the bowels less than twice a week is almost always a result of poor diet with fruits and vegetables and too little movement and walking.
- Every night before going to bed, drink tea from anise, sage and basil with honey.
- Eat vegetable soup and also stewed fruit. Put some prunes into water and leave them overnight, then consume the prunes after dinner.
We can get cold a couple of times a year, in our lifetime.
- Two or three times a day, drink tea with eucalyptus and honey. Do not exceed the recommended amount and do not consume it more than a week continuously.
- You can find in the pharmacies tincture or Echinacea tea, which is proven cure against rhinoviruses.
Wispy hair is a sign of a weakened immune system, for example, due to irregular diet or lack of vitamins and minerals, while oily hair is a result of excessive secretion of sebum in the hair.
- Every day between meals, drink nettle tea sweetened with honey.
- To normalize the secretion of sebum at the root of the hair, after washing rub into the roots with nettle broth (two handfuls of nettle cook in a liter of water for 15 minutes).
- To prevent hair loss, dandruff creation and enhance your hair, once a week, for three months, put clay liners in which it is added a teaspoon of olive oil. Leave it for half an hour, then wash your hair with shampoo and rinse thoroughly. The hair may become slightly darker.
Arteriosclerosis is developed with the accumulation of plaque on the internal part of arteries, which impedes blood flow. Several reasons contribute to the development of atherosclerosis; among others is diet rich with animal fat, smoking and so on.
- Every two months, for six weeks consume yeast as directed.
- Every day eat cooked garlic clove.
- Before going to bed drink tea sweetened with lime linden honey.
- Eat less fat, and if you are overweight you need to lose weight. Each day take 120 milligrams of vitamin C.
- Eat more fish, especially blue, rich in omega 3 fatty acids that lower the level of fats and triglycerides, the main allies of arteriosclerosis.