Polycystic Ovary Syndrome – Effective Natural Treatment…
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder, with plenty of outgrowths that are formed in the ovaries. The cause of polycystic ovaries is the excess insulin. The symptoms of polycystic ovaries are the occurrence of acne, oily skin and hair, abdominal pain, infertility, irregular menstrual cycle, ovarian enlargements.
Often, the treatment of polycystic ovary using natural medicines is much more effective than medical preparations. In those cases where the conventional medicine does not bring the desired effect, there are great possibilities the natural healing will help.
Natural treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome is a good way to achieve the desired result in the struggle with this disease and do not be afraid to take advantage of it. But also do not forget that the improper use of natural medicines can be harmful to your health. So, be careful, use the correct dose and consult your doctor.
Recipes for the Natural Treatment of Polycystic Ovaries
- Tincture with the Greater Celandine
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome can be treated with greater celandine.
- Preparation: This plant should be gathered during the time when it blossoms. Then wash the plant, dry and of grind with the help of a meat grinder. Also you can leave the root. Pour brandy, the ratio of 1: 1 and leave it for ten days in a dark place. Then strain.
- Usage: mix a teaspoon of tincture with 50 ml of cold boiled water, and drink every morning before meals. Take this tincture next ten days. Also continue taking it for another ten days, except that you increase the amount of the tincture to one tablespoon instead of one teaspoon with 50 ml of cold boiled water.
For the next ten days after you take 1 tablespoon of the tincture with 50 ml of cold boiled water, 3 times a day before meals.
This course of treatment polycystic ovaries last for one month. Then make a break of a month. After that, repeat the treatment two more times and after each course make the required break of one month.
When you finish the entire course of treatment (5 months) do the ultrasound and check your health.
- Compress for Polycystic Ovaries
Another natural and effective cure against polycystic ovaries it’s the usage of compresses.
- 3l of boiled cooled water
- 1 cup (200 ml) brandy
- 1 cup (200 ml) vinegar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preparation: First mix baking soda and the vinegar. You will get a sound reaction, such as what happens when you put effervescent tablets in water. Then add the other ingredients.
- Usage: Take a piece of soft cloth soaked in this liquid and put every night on the lower part of the abdomen and leave overnight.
The course of treatment is 2 weeks. Then make a break of three weeks, and repeat it again. If there is no improvement repeat the course of treatment again.
Contraindication for the compresses is the presence of a tumor.
- Natural Remedy for Polycystic Ovaries with Walnuts
This folk remedy with walnuts for the treatment of polycystic ovary will help to get rid of cysts on the ovary.
– 14 walnuts
– Half a liter of brandy
- Preparation: Take 14 walnuts and clean them from the shell. Pour them with brandy and leave to stand for 7 days in a dark place in a tightly closed container.
- Usage: Drink one tablespoon on an empty stomach until you drink it all.
Tip: natural treatment is very effective for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, but be sure to consult with your doctor to be able to take into account the tolerance of certain ingredients, confirm existing diagnosis, provide appropriate treatment and avoid drug interactions.