Quick and Natural Treatments of Fever Blisters….
Probably each of us at least once in his life is faced with this unpleasant phenomenon – fever blisters.
The skin around the blisters is red, swollen, itching, and sore. They also can crack open and leak an unclouded fluid. These are the annoying occurrences that we experience with having these blisters.
In our head immediately arises the question: how to get rid of them?
Fever blisters on the lips, is a disease caused by viruses. So, quick treatment can be achieved by using pharmacological antivirus products, or by using natural folk remedies.
Quick treatments of fever blisters by using natural folk remedies:
- Fever blisters can be cured by using simple means, which every household has, such as baking soda. It is suggested to boil 100 ml of water, add to it 1 teaspoon of baking soda, stir and remove from heat. In this solution, dip a piece of cotton and put on the lips several times a day.
- Quick treatment of fever blisters also can be achieved by using salt. For this purpose, a smaller amount of salt should be put on the affected area. Repeat this several times a day.
- One more way to deal with fever blisters is eggshell. The wrap, which is on the inside of the shell, is an excellent anti-inflammatory agent. You only have to remove this membrane and place it on the painful area. The result will make you happy.
- We all know about the miraculous properties of garlic, which is used as a remedy in various diseases and fever blisters is not an exception. Garlic is a natural antiviral agent.
Two crushed cloves of garlic should be mixed with 1 tablespoon of sour cream, 1 tablespoon of flour and 1 tablespoon of honey. You can get excellent local ointment against fever blisters, which should be applied on the affected area on the lips.
- Ethereal fir tree oil or tea tree oil is recommended to apply to the affected area every 2 hours. You may feel a slight burning sensation. But only after two days you will forget about your problem.
- Propolis drops are excellent to dry and disinfect the wound. It should be abundantly applied on the fever blisters several times, then lubricate the affected area with chamomile cream or calendula oil, so as not to form a crust. After 2-3 hours, repeat the procedure. Do this 3-4 times a day.