The Silent Healer – Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is one of the oldest and the most healing herbs. It is mentioned in the writings of the ancient physicians in the Bible and in the texts of most creators of modern medicine.
Modern lifestyle has alienated man from nature, he turned to unhealthy food and polluted environment. He is filled with stress and for a solution to all the problems has turned to pills.
It’s no longer a secret that excessive use of drugs on a long term may do more harm than good.
Realizing this reality, many are beginning to find solutions about their health problems in nature using organic food and medicinal herbs. Products based on medicinal herbs again come into our homes.
The experiences of millions of people around the world confirm the effectiveness of aloe in the improvement and preservation of health. Science still does not fully explain all the mechanisms of its action. It is assumed that its “magical” properties are due to the simultaneous action of a multitude of active ingredients.
Aloe vera which many know that beneficially affect the skin, even more beneficially acts from the inside – when people drink it. 30 years with the development of appropriate processes of stabilization, aloe vera gel is irreplaceable in maintaining health.
Aloe vera is most useful as a first aid in various types of injuries and wounds caused by fire, freezing, boiling water, electricity, radiation or sunbathing. Relieves pain, prevents infection, prevents bleeding and accelerates healing. In dermatology helps with eczema, with herpes, allergies, psoriasis, fungal infections, rash, lichen, puberty pimples and redness of diapers.
In recent decades, aloe vera has become Eldorado in many cosmetic companies and it is a part of various products for skin, hair, lips and teeth.
With regular oral consumption will bring into balance all the functions of the body – from proper digestion to restful sleep.
- provides the body with vital components (vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, saponins, and polysaccharides) necessary for normal operation of the body;
- performs detoxification of the whole organism;
- stimulates the liver and kidneys;
- regulates digestion, the absorption of the digestive tract and its emptying;
- favorably affects the endocrine system, including the pancreas and thyroid gland, and the bloodstream;
- alleviates side effects of a chemotherapy and radiation therapy;
- removes fatigue and exhaustion;
- boosts the immune system, also has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal effect;
- removes rheumatic pains;
- calms inflammation in joints and muscles;
- rejuvenates and delays biological age;
Experience shows that many people with the help of aloe cured themselves from serious diseases and resumed normal life, even if in medicine there was no help for them. Science confirms that Aloe vera successfully destroys some types of tumor cells and thereby impairs the growth and division of normal cells.
If medicinal herbs are natural medicine, then Aloe vera is a natural pharmacy. It’s the shortest explanation of its healing properties to all functions of our body.