It’s time for detoxification (cleansing) of the organism!
Seasonal detoxification is an excellent way to cleanse the body of toxins, to speed up metabolism and improve your overall health!
Follow these few super simple ways to do a complete detox without trouble!
Believe us, you will feel better than ever, with reinforced immunity and ready for greeting the beginning of spring!
- Start by cutting the sugar consumption – and that includes honey, molasses or artificial sweeteners. If you consume a lot of sugar, your body must produce more insulin, and this kind of life can cause diabetes, chronic fatigue or simply increased weight.
- Every morning drink a glass of water with squeezed lemon. Lemon helps rehydration and faster removal of waste from your body.
- Regular physical exercises that increase blood circulation. Relieving the stress and strengthens your body. It’s a fact that people who exercise more have fewer toxins.
- Tea, is not only full of antioxidants, but performs hydration of your body, and also reduces hunger. This means that the chances of overeating are very small, and caffeine which is found in tea is much milder than that in coffee.
- Various kinds of fruit and vegetables in your own diet should be your main focus. You should eat more fresh and organic foods, because processed food lacks everything what your body needs and demands. Dark green vegetables, is low in calories, so feel free to overdo with it.
- Remember that allergens and pollution are all around us. Everywhere in the air and at any moment it can be developed an allergic reaction. What experts often suggest is rinsing the nasal cavity, in order to eliminate pollution from the air that can lead to breathing difficulties.
- Regular visiting saunas, can make a great help in getting rid of toxins from the body – because sweating is one of the main items of detoxification.
- Scrub the entire body and massage with oils, can help you get rid of the toxins from the skin and will brighten up your circulation – do not forget that skin is our largest organ!