How to Treat the Diseases of the Digestive Tract with Fruit Juices?
Diseases of the digestive tract even require treatment with fruit juices or combinations of different kinds of fruit.
Read here how to treat ULCERS and ABDOMINAL CRAMPS by using natural and fresh fruit juices.
HOW TO TREAT ULCERS?
Fruit Juices to Treat Ulcers:
- Against ulcers very beneficial is juice from cherry plum and bananas. Cherry plum contains substances that provide healing and restoring of the walls of the stomach and intestines.
Dosage – Drink 1/3 glass twice a day more than two weeks by increasing the amount of the juice every week until it comes up to 1 cup, which will be consumed during the last week. Then pause for a week and after that you can proceed this process again.
- Banana juice helps in healing the gut and ulcers, and also helps in the process of food digestion and makes it easier. Consume this juice undiluted from 0.5 to 1 glass before each meal.
- Mix the juices of cherry, plum and peach in the ratio 2:2:1 and drink half a glass before meals for 10 days.
HOW TO TREAT ABDOMINAL CRAMPS?
Fruit Juices to Treat Abdominal Cramps:
- Peach juice can be used in colic without doubts, and drink half a cup three times a day before meals during one week.
The following combinations of juices act beneficially in colic:
- Mix orange, banana, melon, tangerine and peach juices in the proportion 1:2:2:1:1. Drink a glass, at the beginning only once a day, then twice, and finally three times daily after meals for 3 weeks.
- Mix cherry plum, orange, peach and melon juices in the ratio 1:1:1:2, and drink half a cup 3 to 4 times a day before meals for 10 days.